BOSS News, Reviews, Testimonials, Gear
The week at MMP was a great experience. The facility and staff are hands down one of the best!! I'm pushing for you guys to be our home track for our Rally and return next year. The instructors were first rate for the Track Attack, it couldn't have been better. I look forward to participating in your driving schools in the near future.
FORD TracKey NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOSS 302 AND LAGUNA SECA OWNERS
- Ford announces at SEMA the highly-anticipated TracKey goes on sale Nov. 1, 2011.
- TracKey, available for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 and Laguna Seca owners through Ford and Lincoln dealers, adds powertrain control software to the car for track use, providing full race calibration and launch control in addition to the stock calibration, without compromising factory warranty
- TracKey aftermarket calibration is 50-state emissions legal.
- The industry-first TracKey software is installed after the vehicle is purchased; accessed by a specially programmed vehicle key, new code coexists with stock Boss software, allowing drivers to choose between street or track use simply by selecting a key.
- No permanent modifications are made when TracKey is used, allowing owners to return to the stock setting by starting the car with a regular key
Mustang jockeys Jack Roush Jr. and Billy Johnson, in their No. 61 Mustang Boss 302R, claimed their third second-place finish of the 2011 season on the 13-turn, 2.26-mile Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. On the season, they also had three first-place finishes and two third-place finishes to earn the second-place spot in the title chase. A great year by any measure!"
Click here to read the full article on the Ford Racing website.
For Immediate Release
An Exclusive High Performance Driving Experience for 2012 Boss® 302 Owners at Miller Motorsports Park
TOOELE VALLEY, UTAH (October 26, 2011) — The Ford Racing High Performance Driving School, based at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, has announced the 2012 Boss Track Attack program.
The Boss Track Attack, a cooperative program between Ford Racing and the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School, allows owners of the new Mustang Boss® 302 to attend a one-day driving school to learn the capabilities of their cars and sharpen their driving skills. This is an unprecedented program for Ford, and the initial sessions held in 2011 were enthusiastically received by Boss® 302 owners, with the program being booked at 100% capacity.
“The Boss Track Attack has been a great addition to our curriculum at the Ford Racing High Performance Driving School,” said Dan McKeever, Director of Track Operations and Performance Schools at Miller Motorsports Park. “Ford Racing has been a great partner for us, and we were honored to have been chosen to host this program. It fits in perfectly with our existing schools, and we’re looking forward to continuing the program in 2012.”