FORD TracKey NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOSS 302 AND LAGUNA SECA OWNERS
- Ford announces at SEMA the highly-anticipated TracKey goes on sale Nov. 1, 2011.
- TracKey, available for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 and Laguna Seca owners through Ford and Lincoln dealers, adds powertrain control software to the car for track use, providing full race calibration and launch control in addition to the stock calibration, without compromising factory warranty
- TracKey aftermarket calibration is 50-state emissions legal.
- The industry-first TracKey software is installed after the vehicle is purchased; accessed by a specially programmed vehicle key, new code coexists with stock Boss software, allowing drivers to choose between street or track use simply by selecting a key.
- No permanent modifications are made when TracKey is used, allowing owners to return to the stock setting by starting the car with a regular key
Click here to read the Press Release on the Ford Racing website